SimulCharge™ for Lenovo Tablets TL-002R
This intelligent adapter makes it possible to simultaneously operate your Micro USB equipped Lenovo tablet in USB host mode and to charge it at the same time, a functionality not supported by standard USB host (OTG mode) adapters.
With a Lenovo USB Charger applied to the TL-002R, the tablet is placed in SimulCharge mode and any attached USB accessory draws power from the external supply. In this state the tablet is being charged by the external supply.
With no power applied to the TL-002R, the module simply acts as a Micro USB-B to USB-A OTG Host adapter. Any USB accessory plugged into the tablet draws power from the tablet battery.
This adapter is designed for robust operation, with more advanced Accessory Charging Adapter (ACA) mode switching.
Sales Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Simultaneous USB host and charging for Lenovo tablets
- Works with out-of-the-box (unrooted) tablets to ensure compliance with Lenovo warranty requirements
- 1 x USB port
- Micro USB B to Micro USB B cable from adapter to tablet (8″/20 cm)
- Powered by USB Power in through Micro USB B receptacle
- Enhanced host to charging adapter mode switching
- Enhanced charging stability
- LAVA Limited Warranty
- USB interface
- Lenovo M8 tablet
- USB DCP (Dedicated Charging Port) Power Supply [REQUIRED]
Note: The power supply provided with Lenovo M8 tablets would work.
- 1 x USB A port (for USB device connection)
- 1 x Micro USB B port (for power input)
- 1 x Micro USB B port (for tablet connection)
- 1 x 5-pin Micro USB B to Micro USB B cable (8″ / 20 cm)
- Shipping weight: 5.65 oz 160 g
7.06 oz 200 g (with cable)
This adapter allows continuous use of Android-supported USB peripherals such as:
- flash drives
- magstripe readers
- 2D scanner
- biometric readers
- Ethernet adapter (needs tablet firmware support)
- or other devices that operate with USB host mode support.